The Goal Of The Event
The goal of this two-day event is to bring together cross-industry innovation leaders to share information on the latest trends and strategies relating to creating an ecosystem and culture of innovation within an organisation. We will discuss success stories in areas such as business development, strategy, marketing, product and R&D.
Points of Discussion
- Roadmaps for innovation prospects: How can you design a more seamless innovation project that engages all stakeholders?
- Artificial intelligence, business development and other technological advances and innovation drivers: What are the current challenges and opportunities for innovation within your organisation?
- Solving corporate fear of change: How can you support your innovation team more effectively through better communication and motivation?
- People management within a project: How can you collaborate more effectively across teams on your innovation journey?
- Experience Thinking, Design Thinking, and other processes: Pinpoint ways to better integrate innovation across the whole organisation
- Strategic partnerships and cross-sector knowledge sharing: Identify ways that different sectors learn from one another during the innovation process
Who Could You Meet
Cross Industry Leading Speakers
Senior Level Attendees
Corporate : Companies
Why a Summit?
This is the 12th edition of our increasingly popular Unleashing Innovation summit. As technology is transforming the way we do business, innovation requires new ways of thinking about our products, our business, and our partners. The goal of this summit is to facilitate dialogue between innovation executives involved in strategy, product development, R&D, business development, and marketing. The objective is to pinpoint where corporate innovation belongs and how to excel it, especially in a digital environment where many new approaches are being driven not only by the companies themselves, but by technological development.
It’s all about the EXPERIENCE!
- A chance to meet world innovation leaders – from start-ups to mature projects at the forefront of their success
- Cross-sector learning – find out how solutions adopted by other sectors can add value to your business; What can you learn from other industries and vertical sectors? What can innovators learn from marketing and R&D and vice versa?
- Save time and money – concentrated industry knowledge in two intensive days
- Case studies – listen to case studies outlining the pros and cons of new and existing projects.
- Networking and interactive sessions – Learn from your peers and build new relationships in our break out and networking sessions
- Discussion groups – industry-specific roundtable discussions for you to focus on the key issues that affect your business
- Reinvigorate your business with fresh ideas, meet industry pioneers and discover how to deliver breakthrough results
- Interactive Mobile Event App
- Networking Drinks Reception
How Will You Benefit
Like Minded Strategy leaders for Networking
Hear About Groundbreaking Approaches to Innovation
Get the Pro & Cons of New & Existing Projects
Opportunities For Networking
Meet over 80 like-minded cross-industry leaders and take advantage of the networking opportunities, both formal and informal. The conference is expected to become a platform for fruitful discussion and networking between key executives from around the world, working towards a culture of innovation. The interactive programme format is structured to maximize learning and networking through fun and informative sessions.
People Love Our Events
See What They Say About This Event
XeroxVP & CIO of Healthcare & Pharma Unleashing Innovation Summit Amsterdam, 10 & 11 March 2016
Weight WatchersSenior Director, Global Innovation Unleashing Innovation Summit Amsterdam, 10 & 11 March 2016
NestleHead, Global Industrial Design Unleashing Innovation Summit Amsterdam, 10 & 11 March 2016
MindjakVP & Head, RoW Innovation Services Unleashing Innovation Summit Amsterdam, 10 & 11 March 2016
Stephanie FastrePeople Development, Innovation & Creativity Lead, Google,
Mike SchavemakerInnovation Transformation Lead, Royal Philips
Karen StantonGlobal Marketing & Branding Director, IFF
Stéphane QuereSVP Innovation, ENGIE
Rogier van BeugenDirector Innovation and Venturing, KLM
Bill NottinghamVice President, Nottingham Spirk
Miha BobicSenior Director Research & Development, Danfoss
Le Quan TruongDirector, Head of Customer Engagement, Staples
Bob de WitProfessor of Strategic Leadership, Nyenrode Business University
Caroline FeysR&D Operations Innovation Leader, Janssen – Pharmaceutical Companies of J&J
Mark van den BrandtChapter lead Omnichannel Investments & Private Banking, ING,
Christian MühlrothChief Operating Officer, ITONICS GmbH
Bastiaan de GrootGlobal Director Strategy & New Business Development, Feilo Sylvania,
Maarten KorzInnovation Manager, Rabobank
Noah M. FarhadiDirector, Distribution Strategy & Development EMEA, Steelcase,
Christine ChastainSenior Consultant, Customer-Centered Solution Design & Innovation, Cigna
Priszcilla VárnagyCEO & Founder, Be-novative
Costas PapaikonomouCo-Founder, Global Innovation Strategy & Consumer Research,, Happen Group
Callum WoodBusiness Development Director, Yet2 Europe
Stuart RigbyManaging Consultant, PA Consulting
Werner NeupertProgram Director of Innovation Improvement, DSM Nutritional Products Ltd
Paddy O'BoyleDirector of Business Development ICT, Invent at Dublin City University