The Goal Of The Event
Our aim is to connect you with best practices in today’s rapidly changing environment. The unique value we offer you is to make an agenda which is relevant to change and to the change makers responsible for future trends of innovation development and growth.
Points of Discussion
- What are the current cultural challenges and opportunities for innovation within your organisation?
- How to design a more seamless innovation project that engages all stakeholders
- How to collaborate more effectively across teams on your innovation journey
- How to support your innovation team more effectively through better communication and motivation
- Pinpoint ways to better integrate innovation across the whole organisation
- Identify ways that different sectors learn from one another during the innovation process
Who Could You Meet
Cross Industry Leading Speakers
Senior Level Attendees
Corporate : Companies
Why a Summit?
Technology is transforming the way we do business. Innovation requires new ways of thinking about our products, our business and our partners. The goal of this summit is to facilitate dialogue between innovation executives involved in product development, R&D, business development and marketing to find where does innovation belong in a digital environment, where many new approaches are being driven not by companies themselves, but by technological development.
It’s all about the EXPERIENCE!
- A chance to meet world innovation leaders – from start-ups to mature projects at the forefront of their success
- Cross sector learning – find out how solutions adopted by other sectors can add value to your business; What can you learn from other industries and vertical sectors? What can innovators learn from marketing and R&D and vice versa?
- Save time and money – concentrated industry knowledge in two intensive days
- Case studies – listen to case studies outlining the pros and cons of new and existing projects
- Networking and interactive sessions – Learn from your peers and build new relationships in our break out and networking sessions
- Discussion groups – industry-specific roundtable discussions for you to focus on the key issues that affect your business
- Reinvigorate your business with fresh ideas, meet industry pioneers and discover how to deliver breakthrough results
- Interactive Mobile Event App
- Networking Drinks Reception
Robert BornhofenManager of Innovation,
Karen StantonDirector Global Marketing & Branding,
Mick SimonelliInnovation Board Member,
University of Notre Dame
Bror SalmelinAdvisor, Innovation Systems,
Girish JandhyalaGlobal Lean Manager,
Volvo Group North America
Kimberly MooreheadSVP Strategy, Innovation and Research,
AARP Services Inc
Shaune KolberProgrammatic Creative & Ad Fraud Manager,
Dave BrusseeDirector, Business Development,
Andrew DownardCOO & Principal, Market Strategy LLC,
Danielle GalmoreDirector, New Business Innovation,
Katherine von JanManaging Director Strategic Innovation,
Sebastian QuinnDigital Marketing Director,
Hard Rock International
Bill NottinghamVice President,
Peter BarschdorffVice President Business Insights,