The Goal Of The Event
Our aim is to connect you with best practices in today’s rapidly changing environment. The unique value we offer you is to make an agenda which is relevant to change and to the change makers responsible for future trends of innovation development and growth.
Why a Summit?
Technology is transforming the way we do business. Innovation requires new ways of thinking about our products, our business and our partners. The goal of this summit is to facilitate dialogue between innovation executives involved in product development, R&D, business development and marketing to find where does innovation belong in a digital environment, where many new approaches are being driven not by companies themselves, but by technological development.
It’s all about the EXPERIENCE!
- A chance to meet European innovation leaders – from start-ups to mature projects at the forefront of their success
- Cross sector learning – find out how solutions adopted by other sectors can add value to your business; What can you learn from other industries and vertical sectors? What can innovators learn from marketing and R & D and vice versa?
- Save time and money – concentrated industry knowledge in two intensive days
- Case studies – listen to case studies outlining the pros and cons of new and existing projects
- Networking and interactive – Learn from your peers and build new relationships in our break out and networking sessions
- Discussion groups – industry-specific round table discussions for you to focus on the key issues that affect your business
- Interactive Mobile Event App
- Chique Networking Drinks Reception
- Reinvigorate your business with fresh ideas, meet industry pioneers and discover how to deliver breakthrough results
How Will You Benefit
Like Minded Strategy leaders for Networking
Hear About Groundbreaking Approaches to Innovation
Get the Pro & Cons of New & Existing Projects
Opportunities For Networking
With over 100 like-minded strategy leaders joining us in Amsterdam for this event there will be many opportunities for both structured and informal networking. Bringing together experienced and future innovation leaders, we are proud to be developing this event together with bold, forward-thinking companies and speakers who are as excited as we are about groundbreaking approaches to innovation.
Mike SchavemakerInformation Transformation Lead,
Bastiaan SarisHead of Innovation,
Sumant SoodHead of Innovation,
Marc TollensE-Development Manager – User Insights,