The Goal Of The Event
Our aim is to connect you with best practices in today’s rapidly changing environment. The unique value we offer you is an agenda which is relevant to change and to the change makers responsible for future trends of innovation.
Why a Summit?
Technology is transforming the way we do business. Innovation requires new ways of thinking about our products, our business and our partners. The goal of this summit is to facilitate dialogue between innovation executives involved in product development, R&D, business development and marketing with the goal of exploring challenges and successes of putting in place an effective ecosystem for increased innovation ROI. Addressed will be the challenges associated with developing new customer-centric business models, pioneering novel relationships with partners, acquisitions and non-profits as well as exploring expanding internal systems and ecosystems through strengthened employee engagement and learning.
It’s all about the EXPERIENCE!
- A chance to meet International market research and customer insight leaders at the forefront of their success
- Cross sector learning – find out how solutions adopted by other sectors can add value to your business; what can you learn from other industries and vertical sectors? What can executives learn from marketing and R & D and vice versa?
- Save time and money – concentrated industry knowledge in two intensive days
- Case studies – listen to case studies outlining the pros and cons of new and existing projects
- Networking and interactive – Learn from your peers and build new relationships in our break out and networking sessions
- Discussion groups – industry-specific round table discussions for you to focus on the key issues that affect your business
How Will You Benefit
Like Minded Strategy leaders for Networking
Hear About Groundbreaking Approaches to Innovation
Get the Pro & Cons of New & Existing Projects
Opportunities For Networking
With over 100 like-minded strategy leaders joining us for this event there will be many opportunities for both structured and informal networking. Bringing together experienced leaders, we are proud to be developing this event together with bold, forward-thinking companies and speakers who are as excited as we are about groundbreaking approaches to innovation.
Jacob HallInnovation Wrangler, SVP Corporate Innovation,
Greg PetroffChief Experience Officer,
Miha BobicMSC, Senior Director R&D,
Aleksandro GrabulovDirector Global Innovation, Philips
Ashish MajmundarManaging Director,
Deborah SundalSVP of Product and Operations,
UnitedHealth Innovation Group
Scott M. WrightExecutive, Director, Global Communications,
Randall WrightSenior Liaison Officer,
James EuchnerVP, Global Innovation,
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
Bryce BarrandSenior Director, Innovation Strategy in MarriottLabs,
Socratic Technologies, Inc.
Jeff KeatingSenior Vice President,
Karen StantonGlobal Marketing & Branding Director,
Ken TencerChief Executive Officer,
Ajay KapoorCorporate Innovator / Changemaker,
Procter & Gamble
Alex GoryachevDirector, Innovation Strategy,
Cisco Systems, Inc.
Richard BlackFormerly VP Global R&D Nutrition Sciences,
Alain SylvainCEO and Founder,
Daniel KlaussenSenior Director IT Innovation and Strategy, Marriott International
Edward BozeVP of Operations and Consulting,
Sammy MunuswamySr. Principal Engineer Global Engineering and Innovation,